Finding your style that represents who you are

My mum loves a dress and she is very glamorous and puts make up on everyday where I with me I put mine on when there is particular reason, and I like my leggins with a t-shirt or jumper, and will wear a dress when for a particular reason, and also dress to suit my lifestyle like working out and comfortable clothing that can be casual and smart. 

I am that parent that could live in gym gear all of the time, but to avoid that I will style my wardrobe with trousers, shorts and I do like a nice top that is different and smarten up again depending on what I am doing on the day (if I am going out) and the weather.

At school I was someone who would look at the girls in my class of what they were wearing and plan my wardrobe that suited me at that time. I also collect clothes that has longevity, checkout my blog site  Carries Versatile fashion.

It is important to me to have good functional style that my body can breath and like a jumper is like being given like a big hug and a top that I feel content and calming. 

I like looking on Pinterest for different style ideas and what would suits me. Check my fashion boards on my Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/my-style-2024/

With style comes the basics and I love putting together outfits and get the most of my clothes, and rotate my clothes to make the most of them, and what I not worn, and I love second hand clothing. 

A great way to style up on a low budget and give to good causes, and like shopping food do a list of what I am looking for and look in stores and see if I can get the similar item but second hand, of course not underwear. I have limits and hygiene rules of course. 

It has changed over the years being 45 and did put on weight, but got it down and as you get older your body changes, especially if you have been pregnant and I have saggy boobs, stretch marks and cellulite, but carrying a child comes with side affects however much we love our kids and we can lose our identity but now in my 40's finally feel comfortable in my skin and dress for me and noone else.

So find your style and be proud of what you wear and that represents you. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee and cakes

Finding a decent coffee

Why I like my own mug