I like making choices that meet with how I feel each day

The start of this week has been a struggle as not felt too good, and so stayed in but really I needed to be outside and glad I did go out today as I bumped into someone that I hadn't seen for ages. She was someone I met when my son was born, as her son like Henry was premature, and born two days before Henry and so good to see her. 

Wimbledon RFC Ground that we go to each weekend and gives my son joy and me too

Today I did a list for today of what I needed to get done as started to work on my laptop in the mornings, and has helped plan and break my day up. Everyone has a different schedule, and important jobs to do, and so like to acknowledge those who take their kids to school each day and on time, yet they have to travel a lot to do that, and then go to work and rarely have time for themselves. 

When it comes to choices and what to do each day, is on how I feel, and today wanted to hop on the bus, get bits for dinner, grab a coffee and get bus back. 

It is the same when it comes to food and meals. It has to be what I feel like, and so I plan meals but do a list of what I want to eat, but don't set in stone as I may change my mind and that will feel me up and not have a biscuit or a packet of crisps, as I have gone off those foods and loved my lunch, which was a ham and cucumber baguette which needs to be used up with some mayonnaise and an apple, and this morning had toast with jam, just one slice and porridge with Raspberries and feel so better for it. 

I had to stop writing this blog because I fancied a bath and feel refreshed and yes weird time but it is what I felt like and have time to play around with and won't need one later, and would like to go for a long walk tomorrow and get a mothers day gift and a birthday card and get ready as going to a birthday party at the weekend so looking forward to that and catch with friends and being near the sea always helps boost my wellbeing and leave my laptop behind.

Tonight going to do some reading as the book I am reading at the moment is really good. It is  Atomic Habits and been so good to read and been taking tips from that by doing 2 habits and love a good book to read and helps me to get things done. 

So I hope this blog helps you to do what you want to do, not what you have to do and make choices that puts a spring in your step and feel good for each day. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee and cakes

Why I like my own mug

Take good care of your skin