Autumn Living adjusting into this season

After having real nice weather, it has turned and is a miserable day today, but I don't mind it as I am ready for Autumn now and thinking about what I am going to need for this season to sort my life out. I am doing an Autumn Reset and finishing projects I am doing, like my new book I am writing, finish sorting out my bedroom in Wimbledon and complete the online courses I have enrolled on. 


Check out my blog site: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com  and been filming for it too, and these will start to be upload next week. If you read this in the future then check out my main Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@typicallondongal

I am filming today, and I really enjoy filming vlogs and started already my husband has begun using the slow cooker, and I love a casserole or a stew this time of year. And I love a Roast, I did have some during the summer, but I do particularly love them now (Autumn 2023) and my taste buds do change as the weather gets colder with a lovely hot chocolate and digestive biscuits. 

It is good to still go out and walk, and see the robins and collecting Concores, with the bear trees and have a good set of boots and love to treat myself to a scarf. I live in my scarves when it starts to get colder, with a good pair of woolly socks, shoes. For my birthday I bought with my birthday money given to me by my mum, bought a new set of walking boots and I love them.

When it comes to Autumn I like to sort out my clothes and I like items that are versatile and can be worn during many seasons, check out my blog I write called: https://carriesversatilefashion.com  and today, as I write this blog, the pole holding some of my clothes up has fallen so need to go through the clothes that was hung and anything specific to summer will be put away somewhere else and go through my jackets and get rid of ones not worn, and make space to make sure I don't hung up too much. 

So what do you like to do in the Autumn and how you adjust when entering into this season? Please leave a comment below.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee and cakes

Why I like my own mug

Take good care of your skin