Take good care of your skin

Noone likes dry skin including myself and if I don't moisturise each day that is exactly what it does and from a kid have looked after my skin and it can really help how you are feeling and so having a good skincare routine each day is important. 

My main two are my Nivea creams, and for a while would use baby oil and E45 but these products can be expensive, not unless you have a Savers near you or Poundland. I would like to try different brands, like I have one by Olay, but not really used it. 

Getting into the habit can help do wake you up each day and I mean the skin. I do wear make up but not a lot because I like my skin to breath. 

I am trying to balance it out though as I would like to put on make up regularly, but can't establish a routine at the moment, as I have been concentrating on getting back into my exercise. 

It's not that I don't like the make I have, its just putting on a simple look but I am going to try as of tomorrow as it does help my confidence, and use my lipsticks to help as they do help prevent my lips from getting dry. 

As soon as I come out of the shower though makes me make sure I look after my skin and I do want to stay looking young and I love how my skin feels afterwards. 

It is all about what your skin needs, it is unique to each person, and keeping it hydrated. 

If you have any recommendations on skincare products, please leave a comment below. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee and cakes

Why I like my own mug