Finding a decent coffee

I love having a my coffee each day and been trying to not buy coffee from a coffee shop all of the time and use the jars of coffee I have and has made a difference but will treat myself to a Costa Coffee for example, but not all of the time. If you add up the amount a coffee from a coffee shop costs it can really damage your bank balance. 

I am choosy when it comes to coffee and Greggs for do a decent Latte and is out of a machine rather than a coffee maker, and is cheaper than a coffee shop. 

When it comes to a cup of coffee you want it to be smooth and not bitter. Cafe Nero for example I find their coffee too strong and so will go for a Chai Latte or a Hot Chocolate. 

They say that Coffee can cause Anxiety which I read in a book, but for me it is different and it wakes me up and find it fills me up, and have to have a cup. I have the Sainsbury's Freeze Dry Jar of coffee and is my favourite out of the others ones, and was once upon a time, would be Kenco but no, not now and so worth a try. 

It all depends on how strong you like your coffee. Paul's is very nice and very smooth, and do nice mini chocolate donuts, which is a treat, but good to have at the weekend, or today I had a hot chocolate to have a break from coffee with a chocolate twist and so worth it. 

So where do you like to get a decent coffee? Please leave a comment below.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee and cakes

Why I like my own mug

Take good care of your skin