I don't have a bacon sandwich all the time, but now and then with a cup of tea. It is good to have the things you enjoy to feel excited. I love my food now, being super fuzzy as a child and when I have a Bacon Sandwich it reminds me of my dad as every weekend he'd make me a Bacon or Sausage sandwich but found it super filling and wouldn't eat all of it, which my dad would get annoyed with and didn't like how soggy the bread would get. Now it is part of it, but a Bacon roll is a delicious too and nice to have this to warm up the body and feel satisfied and it actually helps with my appetite by being full and not snacking so much. The tea I normally have is, Tetley's or Yorkshire Tea. I do occasionally have herbal and like a bit of lemon and honey in the winter, in my tea. I like my afternoon cup and like to have a cuppa in the evening when reading my book before bedtime. The book I am reading at the moment is The Street by Anthony Quinn. I bought it from a Charity s...
I am 47 years of age. How old can you be to have a Comfort Blanket? I love being able to sit on the sofa on my laptop with my blanket or just watching TV. It is good to be indoors and have something that can be your meditation and therapy. I like to be in my PJ's a lot because it helps my mind calm down and refreshed to have a proper day and time that is yours and noone is allowed to disturb and be a date with yourself. I wrote about how I like a good pair of PJ's and be on my laptop with a drink and it just gives me so much joy and so does a comfort blanket. Please check out another google blog I write: My Style Way of Living Am I too old? It brings me so much joy that I am tempted to buy a Christmas one. Amazon is my go to as I am not a fan of Christmas shopping in the high street because of it being too busy. A comfort blanket is a great gift. Not necessarily a Christmas one as it can only be used once a year but one that can be used all year round...
Hello and welcome! So it is Sunday but by the time you read this it will be Tuesday. If you would like to see my latest Day in a life video then please click on this link here: https://youtu.be/dcwxRdRKOTU On a sunday as a kid we always got to have a Roast Dinner, and we would hang out with friends in Chelsea and then come home have our roast and then watch the football. Now my favourite way of living is to have different meals other than a roast at the weekends and be different that the week on some weekends. Today I had a roast cooked by my Step Dad but didn't take a photo as my phone due to filming a day in a life today, was on charge. Here is an example of having a Curry on a Sunday. I love doing this with some side dishes like Onion Bhajis and Somosas and some plain naan bread. I love having a takeaway on some weeks, like McDonalds or a chinese and save myself from cooking. I do write another post called Thrills and Thrills of Fantastic meals: https://...
Comments
Post a Comment