Love having a coffee and a notebook

I love nothing than having a coffee whilst planning and drafting content that I'd like to share on my blogs and videos, having a change of environment. 


Also like to try different coffees in different coffee shops and have a bit of me time, which for me is so important in terms of energy and relaxation. 

Having time for me is what I need when my son is with his dad, at a holiday club he goes to in the holidays or be looked after by his grandparents. 

I know it is not always possible to have break as when school returns, I know some of us have a few more weeks left, it can be all systems go and we get caught up with being busy with the return of school, but I use the time in the morning or evening, depending on when you get quiet moment then there is no better feeling in having a good coffee, and my journal and pen, and planning my life. 

I love to brainstorm and draft blogs and allowing my creativity come out and just allow myself to put my thoughts and ideas on paper and it helps make me feel calm and at peace. 

Buy a nice a notebook that is going to help get you excited in using it and you don't have to spend lots. I tend to buy mine on amazon, Whsmiths or The Works. 

It is good to have something on your mind on paper as it clear the mind and make sense of your thoughts and fears too. 

You can make personalised notebooks, like Vistaprint, Funky Pigeon and Erin Condren

These are good as gifts, a Gift Card for a persons favourite coffee shop and a personalised notebook or make one. 

So if you a coffee drinker and like writing then why not join me in going to a coffee shop or takeaway homemade coffee and notebook and find a private space to jot down in a journal without interruption.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee and cakes

Finding a decent coffee

Why I like my own mug